Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A Free Gift for You

This gift is FREE to anyone who will receive it. Almighty God, the Lord Jesus Christ, loves each of us very much and wants to have a personal relationship with each human being. In the beginning, mankind had an intimate relationship with God. Unfortunately, when Adam & Eve disobeyed the Lord (they sinned), the relationship was broken. There was also a penalty for sin--1) physical death, and 2) eternal separation from God in Hell. Like a disease or genetic code, sin was passed unto ALL mankind, keeping us separated from a holy God. Nothing you or I could do could pay the penalty for sin and restore fellowship with God. So the Lord Jesus himself came to Earth, born of a virgin, born without sin. He became human like us, experiencing everything we would go through in life. At the appointed time, He took on ALL of our sin, sicknesses, addictions, etc., and paid the penalty for sin by suffering, shedding His blood and dying on the cross. The Lord Jesus experienced physical death and the horrendous torment of Hell. But He did not stay dead. Three days later, He arose from the dead. HE GAVE HIS LIFE so that you and I could have a relationship with Him and not end up in the place called Hell. If you want to receive this FREE gift, do the following:

Say this prayer OUT LOUD, believing the words: Lord Jesus, I come to you a sinner. I'm sorry for my sins and ask you to forgive me. I believe You paid the penalty for my sins by dying on the cross. I believe You rose again from the dead. I believe this in my heart and confess this with my mouth. I thank You for saving me. Thank You for eternal life.

Then BOLDLY make this declaration: Satan, I renounce you! I renounce every habit, every addiction, every vice that you used to enslave me! In Jesus' Name, THEY ARE BROKEN off of my life! I no longer belong to you! JESUS IS LORD!! JESUS IS MY LORD!! JESUS IS MY LORD!! THE BLOOD OF JESUS COVERS MY MIND!! THANK YOU LORD JESUS FOR SAVING ME!! (Now thank the Lord as if someone just gave you one million dollars!! He did something for you much greater than that!)

Next I want you to write me at newlife@myebizops.ws and put "Received God's FREE Gift" (without the quotation marks) in the subject line. I want to rejoice with you and help you get started in your new life in Jesus.

1 comment:

fgdgfg said...

Thanks for the tip,
keep on the good work
free radio